I am so thankful for so many things, but today I am thankful for certain things.
1. The outpouring of support in texts, emails, facebook message and comments on yesterdays post. Really I am thankful for any support, but the amount of support I have gotten for the beginning of my journey with Team in Training, is unbelievable. I can’t wait to see what this training season holds for me.
2. I have met so many wonderful people through blogging. People who I am not sure I would have ever crossed paths with, even if they live close by. Today, instead of mailing my Foodie Penpals package, I was able to hand deliver it to Elizabeth. I love when I am able to do that!
3. I am thankful that people think of me, when they are extremely busy. I received 3 mothers day gifts in the mail from random family members. Every single one surprised me and every single one was thoughtful and amazing. I cannot thank these people enough. I only hope that I am as good to them as they are to me.
4. I am grateful for the people in my life, who have shown me who I want to be, and who I don’t want to become.
5. There are a few people in my life that share my passion for fitness and then their are those who run with me because I tell them it’s fun, but they might not agree, and they do it anyway.
6. I get to stay home with this smiling face every day. I wouldn’t trade it for the world.