1. My little munchkin is finally crawling! He had been pulling himself up on things even before he started crawling. I think he will be walking in no time.
2. Nights out with friends are not the same as they once was. I, for one, was a mess the next day. Nick and I had a full day planned and it was pouring. If we didn’t have plans I would’ve stayed in bed most of the days. Although I did bounce back quicker than I thought I would.
Also a lesson in photos.
This is what you look like when you’ve been dating less than a year:
Caitlin & Conner
This is what you look like when you are engaged:
Casey & Mark
And this is what you look like when you’ve been married for 4 years:
Nick & I
3. I have the itch to plan a vacation. I want to go to the beach, who is with me?
4. I am so excited for this weekend. I am finally meeting Cait! I am also attending my sister-in-laws bridal shower. So pumped for the champagne tower, and obviously celebrating her big day.
I also have this dress to wear. Love.
5. I need a pair of nude pumps. Where are your favorites from?
6. The top secret bachelorette plans are almost complete. June 9th, get here.