Before I get to today’s post I want to say thank you to all your kind words on yesterday’s. I got word today that my grandma is officially out of ICU, she is one tough cookie.
I also have some great news, I have joined Kona Kase as an affiliate, join now and start getting your kase of the month. If you have any questions feel free to email me!
Now onto today’s post:
Here are the rules:
~Display the award logo on your blog
~Link back to the person who nominated you
~State 7 things about yourself
~Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them
~Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
I have a love/hate relationship with these types of things, while I think it is a great honor when another blogger nominates you, I also struggle with coming up with random facts about myself. Thank you to Shanna for nominating me
Seven Things About Myself :
1. I was in a sorority in college and some of my best friends to do this day are from that group of women. I also wish that I was closer to my sorority in general.
2. I used to have a pierced eyebrow, I only took it out before I went to Greece to meet some of Nick’s family.
3. From day one my best friend for life has been my sister. She is still my best friend, I love her.
4. I am independent and rarely ask for help. I hate feeling needy and like I can’t handle my own business.
5. I am always dreaming of the ocean.
6. I love traveling, I love traveling with these two, and NOLA was absolutely one of my favorite places.
7. I don’t open myself up to many people. I am guarded and I hate being vulnerable, at least about the “big” things. I won’t even open up unless prodded. I’m a real peach huh.
Instead of naming 15 people, because I could not narrow the blogs that I love to just 15, so I am taking a page from my CT homegirl, and nominating everyone who reads this. Or just tell me a random fact about you in the comments.