I participated in Influencer Activation on behalf of Millennial Central for Cricket Wireless. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.
It’s no secret that Nick and I love spending our date nights going to concerts. In the past two years we’ve been to Keith Urban, Billy Joel, Matt Nathanson, John Mayer, Justin Timberlake, and Jay Z…just to name a few. Each concert experience was a different one, all well done and I had an amazing time, but I really think that going to concerts in the summer is the absolute best, at least in New England! Most outdoor venues have tons of activities, rock climbing, food trucks, basically anything you could think of!
I was pretty excited when I found out the Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull were touring together, but unfortunately I was out-of-town the weekend they were in Boston. Since the tour is being sponsored by Cricket Wireless they are really enhancing the fan experience and by setting up some awesome activations and Cricket Wireless aims to give people something to smile about (#STSA)! Take a look at the activations:
- Cricket Stage – A 10X20 stage erected at select tour stops where fans can hop up on stage and give their best “headliner” pose. Participants can share their 360 images on their social channels via “share kiosks” around the stage. Photos will be entered into a sweepstakes where a winner and 3 guests will get a trip to the Miami Latin Grammy Street Party. All participants of “The Stage” activation receive Cricket ear buds.
- VIP Meet & Greet – A backstage VIP area will be set up backstage. Meet&Greet participants will get to meet Pitbull or Enrique and take photos on a Cricket step & repeat.
- Selfie Station - Mirrors in the ladies room encourage fans to snap selfies and post to their social channels. They can take pictures of all the fun they are having at the concert to share with friends.
- Ask Enrique – Fans can win a trip to the Pitbull and Enrique tour stop in Atlanta, meet Enrique in person and ask him that burning question they have.
- Hologram Standee Billboards – Located at high-traffic spots within the activation venues, holograms of Enrique and Pitbull will create completely lifelike images of the musician for concert goes to check out!
I don’t know about you, but this sounds like an amazing concert and experience to me! Did you get to experience the tour?