Five Things Friday is back! I know you were all waiting with baited breath.
My mother-in-law always makes a fabulous spread for the Thanksgiving meal, but she would always buy pies. The proceeds went to the school band, so no big deal. Now that the hubs and I only go to Thanksgiving in one place I have started making dessert. 1. Because I love too 2. Because I enjoy when others love my food and 3. Because Thanksgiving is about sharing.
Five Desserts that I may make for Thanksgiving.
1. Apple Cobbler. My hubs uncle has been harassing his wife because she has never made a true cobbler. Perhaps this is the year where I actually make one instead of saying I will? If you have a great recipe send it my way.
2. Red Velvet Cheesecake. Hands down my favorite dessert.
3. Pumpkin Pie or Pumpkin Cheesecake… or both?
4. Pecan Pie. I love Pecan Pie, I only eat it at Thanksgiving. Last year my sister and I made pecan pie bars. FAIL.
5. Apple Pie. The hubs loves my homemade pie, so I think this is a must have.
What are your favorite Thanksgiving desserts? What do you think I should make?