Don’t forget to enter the TuneTime giveaway!
I try not to do these types of surveys too often. Not like when I had AOL and we sent out these surveys daily, to the boys we crushed on no less, and we were no doubt exceedingly driving said boys farther and farther away.
I like doing these every once in a while so new readers can get to know me better. I was tagged by Erin, so make sure you show her some love too!
1. What is one goal you feel like you have to achieve in life in order to have lived the life you always imagined?
Raise my child(ren) to be kind, caring, generous, happy and healthy adults.
2. What is one of your worst habits?
I care to much about how my friends treat me, and read too much into their actions.
3. What do you think is your best trait?
My honesty, I will tell you the whole truth and I won’t lie to you.
4. If you had to live on one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Sushi. During pregnancy – Burritos.
5. What is your favorite season?
The summer. Lots to do, lots of activates for kiddos and lots of time with family! But I LOVE running outside in the summer.
6. What song is the theme song for your life?
7. If for some reason you had to flee the country where would you move?
Greece – maybe? Nick has family there. Perhaps not now though. In that case definitely the Caribbean.
8. What is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you?
There are a lot of private moments that have been sweet in my relationship. I think the ones that are important are when friends and family think of you in moments outside important events (i.e. birthdays, holidays, etc…). A card just to say hi, I am thinking of you. Flowers just because…
9. What is one thing you wish you could change in the world?
10. What year so far has been the best year of your life?
2011. This little guy was born, best day of my life.
11. If you could take a time machine and visit with one famous person who is no longer alive who would it be?
John Lennon? JFK and Bobby? I don’t know, maybe I would attend the first meeting of the Continental Congress. Too many wonderful ideas.
Who would you meet?