Recently, Caroline from the Trendy Trainer nominated me for a sunshine award. This award is given to those who inspire and bring ‘sunshine’ into their lives. I am grateful that she though of me, I love Caroline’s posts, check her out if you’ve never read her bog before. It also doesn’t hurt that she is a fellow Boston blogger.
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award.
Here are the questions that Caroline posted for me.
1. What’s your favorite city in the world?
Hands down, Boston. If I had to pick one outside of my own, it would be San Francisco for the West Coast and Washington, DC for the East Coast.
2. Apples or oranges?
Apples all the way! I love the fall, and I love baking with apples. Can’t wait to go apple picking this year, probably very soon.
3. Bacon or sausage?
Sausage. I usually only eat these with a special breakfast, although I will say that I prefer the patties. With my new discovery of baked bacon that might be a front-runner.
4. Are you an early riser or a late to bed (er)?
A little bit of both. 90% of the time I go to bed early, but since I do have the flexibility to take a nap during the day, if I have something going on, I don’t mind going to bed late.
5. If you could only do ONE exercise for the rest of your life would it be mind/body
(yoga, Pilates) or cardio/strength based (spin, crossfit, etc.)?
I would definitely pick cardio/strength based. I have barely done any yoga or pilates ever so that was kind of easy.
6. Last movie you saw in theaters?
The newest Star Trek, I actually really liked it. Nerd alert.
7. Favorite part of your body you like to train?
Arms & Back. I’ve never felt strong in those areas and now that I do, I love training them.
8. Worst date you’ve ever been on?
Probably in early high school, I went on a date with a guy to the movies, he fell asleep, didn’t talk to me after and started dating one of my friends a few days later.
9. Would you rather attend a fancy cocktail party or backyard BBQ?
A fancy cocktail party. I spend a lot of my time in gym clothes and at the park or home and it is nice to get all dolled up every once in a while.
10. I’ll finish on an adventurous note. Bungee jump, skydive or swim with the Great Whites?
Probably, skydive. I would take a boat to go see great whites…I am kind of a baby.
Here are my sunshine picks!
1. Caitlin at Cait Plus Ate
2. Elizabeth at On Tap for Today
3. Linz at Itz Linz
4. Becki at Fighting for Wellness
5. Leslie at And Her Little Dog Too
6. Kaitlin at For Love of Carrots
7. Maria at Pappa Don’t Preach
8. Amanda at Sistas of Strength
9. Betsy at The Everyday Warrior
10. Kat at Sneakers and Fingerpaints
11. (because I am a rebel) Jane at Live Every Week Like It’s Shark Week!
My 10 Questions!
1. Favorite breakfast food?
2. Biggest guilty pleasure (tabloid magazines? reality tv?)
3. If you could only have 4 meals for the rest of your life what would they be?
4. If you could only have 3 beverages for the rest of your life what would they be?
5. Favorite musician or band?
6. Favorite running distance?
7. If you had an unexpected night free, what would you do?
8. Are you more city or country?
9. Best date you’ve been on?
10. The craziest thing you’ve ever done. I am hoping for some great stories!
For everyone else, pick one of the 10 Questions I asked and answer below!