I am sad to say the end of Tina’s Best Body Bootcamp is upon us.
I learned a ton about myself.
1. I can do these exercises. I was worried that the plan she had written for us would be too hard for me. While some exercises were extremely difficult, I was able to complete them, in the correct form. My trainer has also noticed how much my strength has improved, especially my core strength.
2. I do better when I have a plan written out for me. Not that I can’t or won’t do the work on my own, but having different sets written out for me keeps the strength training fresh and interesting.
3. I need to set goals for myself that are outside physical fitness. Part of Tina’s program was having 2 goals a week.
Mine fluctuated between a few. Being in bed by 11 pm, No desserts, Drinking 100+ oz of water a day, Getting ready for the day immediately after working out and observing orthodox lent.
Drinking 100+ oz of water, getting ready for the day immediately after working out were ones that were a little easier, I just needed to remind myself to do them and not sit around during nap time. Orthodox lent I only did for one week, and it wasn’t as difficult as I anticipated.
The two hardest goals were getting to bed by 11. 99% of the time I did, but I still wasn’t able to fall asleep. Sweets are my kryptonite, especially dark chocolate. I have tried to only have one square a day.
4. I can do anything I put my mind to.
5. I am stronger than I think.
6. Those someday goals, will become next year goals.