1. I am looking forward to an amazing weekend. Filled with family, friends and love. Baptising this little guy, is going to be amazing.
2. Also happening this weekend, is having a friend, don’t worry he’s a professional, cut and color my hair. It desperately needs a cut and I haven’t colored it in forever.
3. I am starting a new fitness plan, and can’t wait to blog about it. I am going to be starting the Jillian Michael’s Body Revolution and adding that to my trainer & running plans. I also am planning on starting to workout in the morning again. I LOVE morning workouts, but I haven’t been able to get up before B in awhile. Time to start that!
4. I get to wear a pretty new dress and a favorite pair of heels this weekend. I hardly have a reason to get really dressed up anymore.
5. I have planned my first 5k, and I am super nervous. Anyone in the Boston area want to pace me. Good news I am super slow and will be like a wok for you
What are you looking forward to this week?