1. A glass of champagne. While I don’t miss alcohol all that much, I am surprised too, I do miss having a glass of champagne or a nice little mimosa. I love my bubbles.
2. Sushi. This has been absolutely the hardest thing to give up. I know I can have cooked or vegetarian sushi, but it’s just not the same.
3. Sleeping on my belly. Or just lying on my stomach really. Fortunately, I was able to be comfortable on my belly for a while, but the next 3 months it’s going to be rough.
4. Not waking up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I know I will wake up to feed the baby, but that’s totally worth the loss of sleep.
5. Most importantly, hugging and kissing and holding my little baby boy.
Today’s Question: What do you think you will miss while pregnant, or if you have been pregnant what did you miss the most?