It’s that time of the week again! Five things I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful for a weekend filled with amazing family and home-cooked meals by my mother-in-law.
2. I am thankful that during my husband’s phone conversation with her today, that neither of them laughed (too much) when I requested broccoli and horseradish (for my baked potato).
3. I am thankful for the full week I had this week that included: watching a great friend run a GREAT Boston Marathon, catching up with good friends, and catching up with some of my family.
4. I am thankful that it seems that the weather is getting warmer…I hope.
5. I am thankful that I got my favorite tea for free today, all because I used a reusable cup.
Today’s Question: What is one thing you are thankful for?